By Christopher O'Malley
I’m excited to serve on YJT Solutions’ Board (See Article Here). I’ve gotten to know YJT over the last year initially as an implementation partner for Nimsoft and, more recently, by being involved in the development of their strategic plans. From the first day, I’ve been incredibly impressed with the drive and determination to build an even better business from a company that has earned a long history of success. Overcoming organizational inertia in a highly successful company can be very difficult, but YJT has always been a force in motion that sees incredible opportunities on the horizon.
I thought I’d take the opportunity to list a few key reasons for my decision to join YJT’s board and assist the executive management team in designing the business for the future.
1. Reputation – The value of a business can be found in the perceptions of its customers. YJT has aggressively worked for over a decade to earn an outstanding reputation amongst its customers. They have a long tradition of success in the financial services and managed service provider markets. More recently, they’ve broadened their focus, which is illustrated by their success at American Medical Association (See Article Here).
2. Expertise – YJT’s genesis was in serving the demands of trading firms in Chicago. In my experience, the scale, complexity and velocity requirements from trading firms is about as tough as they come. Serving those demands aided YJT Solutions in building a business dedicated, by design, to performance and quality through process excellence. Now, after more than a decade in the making, YJT Solutions’ developed expertise is invaluable to any IT organization considering either managed services or cloud services.
3. People – The simple truth is that the entire YJT team works passionately to exceed customer expectations everyday. The culture is one of always getting the basics right while striving to find innovative means to better serve their customers. This culture is instilled on the first day for new hires though an intensive training program that quickly brings people up to “YJT speed” while welcoming them into the support structure of the entire YJT family.
4. Value – IT organizations have more business demands and more solution options than ever before. Cloud disruption is shaking conventional IT models to its core. IT is looking for trusted partners to help built pragmatic plans to best support their business and demystify the complex array of available solutions in order to make proper decisions. YJT is designed for helping customers with exactly these needs.
5. CEO – Linda Bracken is the founder and CEO of YJT Solutions. She personifies the “American Dream” of one who boot strapped an idea into a thriving business. Her hard work and dedication has translated into a valuable asset to her customers and an awesome place to work for her employees. Her enthusiasm for the business and entrepreneurial spirit for the future make for a fun environment for me to lend a hand.
I’m confident in YJT’s future and look forward to offering my expertise in the effort.
I wouldn’t be me without making a pitch for YJT Solution services (See Website Here). Please keep us in mind and let us know how we can help .